LEO® Gen II Telescoping Hydraulic Recoil Stock Kit for Rem V3 (12-GA)
***NOT COMPATIBLE WITH REMINGTON 870/1100/1187***
Special note for LEO adapter for Remington V3:
If installing this LEO adapter on a Remington Tac-13 shotgun, you must also purchase 91860 - Stock Shim for Remington V3/Tac-13
Use Mesa Tactical’s collapsible stock kits and adapters to install AR-15 adjustable buttstocks and pistol grips onto the venerable Beretta 1301 shotgun platforms for the ultimate in tactical shotgun configuration performance.
Equipped with the Mesa Tactical stock adapter, the shotguns have an adjustable length-of-pull to perfectly fit to the shooter’s stature or equipment, such as body armor; feature handling characteristics similar to the ubiquitous AR-15; are more compact for transport and storage; and are more controllable due to the pistol grip configuration.
LEO® telescoping stock adapters, which feature a stock elevation about an inch lower than the High-tube adapters and so don’t require sighting or aiming aids.
These adapters are available in two types of kits, adapter kits or complete stock kits.
The concept is simple: the shotgun stock is replaced by an adapter that mimics the stock attachment point of an AR-15 lower receiver. This adapter accepts an AR-15 receiver buffer tube. The AR-15 collapsible stock and pistol grip can then be reliably attached to the shotgun.
Stock kits additionally include an M4 Carbine style telescoping buttstock assembly, an ERGO AR pistol grip, a stamped steel stock wrench and a push-button sling swivel. A slip-on rubber butt pad for the M4 Carbine buttstock is available separately.
All LEO adapters accept optional push-button sling swivels.
LEO Stock Adapter Features:
- Adapts AR-15 style buttstocks and pistol grips for use with Remington 870/V3, Mossberg 500/590 and Beretta 1301 shotguns.
- Stock adapters are investment cast aircraft grade aluminum, CNC machined and powdercoated black with a tough, chemical resistant finish.
- Adjustable length-of-pull (LoP) to fit shooter’s stature or for use with body armor and other equipment.
- Optional Kyntec Hydraulic Recoil Buffer reduces felt recoil by up to 70%.
- Gives the shotgun similar handling characteristics to the AR-15.
- Collapsible stock makes shotgun easier to stow, transport and deploy.
- Pistol grip configuration allows increased control and user comfort.
- Optional SureShell® aluminum carriers can be added to the M4 Carbine buttstock.
- No gunsmithing required.
All Mesa Tactical products are designed in Reno, NV and manufactured in Orange County, California, USA. Mesa Tactical has a lifetime warranty and is hand built in the USA using high-grade precision parts.