LEO® Gen II Telescoping Stock Adapter for Rem 870 (12-GA only)
Mesa Tactical's LEO® Gen II Telescoping Stock adapter and pistol grip system for the Remington 870 shotgun is made specifically with law enforcement in mind. The LEO Stock adapter system is designed to allow shooters the ability to fit AR style collapsible stocks and pistol grips onto their shotguns, while allowing use of open or bead sights. The versatile telescoping stock adapter system can be fitted with a standard AR-15 grip and telescoping stock, which enables tactical operators to instantly adjust the length of pull of the telescoping stock in order to accommodate differences in individual body sizes or use of body armor.
With Mesa Tactical’s telescoping stock systems, the shotgun’s factory stock is replaced by an investment cast aluminum adapter, to which standard AR-15 grips and telescoping buttstocks can be reliably attached. The LEO stock adapters provide a lower stock elevation allowing the use of iron sights or the front bead. All Mesa Tactical stock adapters incorporate multiple sling attachment methods.
The LEO Gen II Telescoping Stock Adapter for the Remington 870 shotgun is the first of Mesa Tactical’s “Generation II” LEO adapters. The LEO adapter’s second generation has been completely redesigned for increased comfort, superior handling and configuration versatility:
- The new adapter is slightly shorter and more compact than the earlier LEO adapters.
- The pistol grip has been angled forward several degrees, similar to the angle of an M1911 pistol grip, to provide more space for the webbing of the operator’s thumb above and behind the grip.
- The enhanced grip angle allows the use of highly comfortable beavertail AR-15 grips such as the ERGO Grip (which in included the complete LEO Gen II Stock Kits).
- The LEO Gen II Telescoping Stock Adapter end plate engages the adapter low on the sides instead of at the top, so operators are less likely to come into compact with it under recoil.
- All LEO Gen II Telescoping Stock Adapters include Mesa Tactical’s innovative (and widely copied) pocket hook loops and sling loops.
The LEO adapter is available in three types of kits, adapter kits, recoil starter packs or complete stock kits. Mesa Tactical’s upgraded versions include a hydraulic recoil buffer which replaces the standard receiver extension tube normally used with AR-15 style telescoping stock assemblies. The recoil buffer is manufactured for Mesa Tactical by Kyntec. The Kynshot Hydraulic Buffer (Mil-spec) is a recoil reducer designed for professional operators who require optimum accuracy and control. Notices will be circulated to customers on the waiting list for the product this week.
LEO Stock Adapter Product Features:
- Adapts AR-15 style buttstocks and pistol grips for use with Remington 870, Mossberg 500/590 and Beretta 1301 shotguns.
- Stock adapters are investment cast aircraft grade aluminum, CNC machined and powdercoated black with a tough, chemical resistant finish.
- Adjustable length-of-pull (LoP) to fit shooter’s stature or for use with body armor and other equipment.
- Optional Kynshot™ Hydraulic Recoil Buffer reduces felt recoil by up to 70%.
- Gives the shotgun similar handling characteristics to the AR-15.
- Collapsible stock makes shotgun easier to stow, transport and deploy.
- Pistol grip configuration allows increased control and user comfort.
- Sling attachment points included.
- Optional SureShell® aluminum carriers can be added to the M4 Carbine buttstock.
- No gunsmithing required.
LEO® Telescoping Stock Adapters and Conversion Kits
91160 LEO Gen II Telescoping Stock Kit for Rem 870 (12-GA only)
91170 LEO Gen II Telescoping Hydraulic Recoil Stock Kit for Rem 870 (12-GA only)
91180 LEO Gen II Hydraulic Recoil Starter Pack for Rem 870 (12-GA only)
HYDRAULIC RECOIL STOCK ASSEMBLY
92240 Kynshot Hydraulic Buffer (Mil-spec)
Other DetailsWARRANTY All Mesa Tactical products are made in the USA of high quality materials and include LIFETIME WARRANTY.Mesa Tactical warrants that all products are free from defective material and workmanship and, subject to the conditions set forth below, agrees to repair or replace any part of a product that proves defective by reason of improper workmanship or materials without charge for parts and labor. In no event will Mesa Tactical be liable for damages, lost revenue, lost wages, lost savings or any other incidental or consequential damages arising from purchase, use or inability to use this product. No express or implied warranty is madefor Mesa Tactical product damaged by accidents, misuse, natural or personal disaster, or any unauthorized disassembly, repair or modification. Mesa Tactical’s warranty covers only repair or replacement of defective Mesa Tactical products.
5 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Installed with ease on my Tac-14, I had none of the issues mentioned in the previous reviews. I couldn't be happier with my new LEO Gen II. he LEO Gen II is more refined than the original.
The milling for the provided pistol grip screw is too wide. Therefore the screw just slides in and out and I cannot install the pistol grip, which defeats the entire purpose of why I bought it. Piece of crap
Very disappointed in the product, the end plate was a soft metal that ended up bending on install, and the qd point only worked on one side because of how it was set in. Very unhappy with the product and wouldn’t recommend
Love it on my Tac-14!!!