Truckee® Forend for Ben M4 (12-GA, M-LOK, 15 in)
Meeting the urgent requirement for an easy way to mount weapon lights and other accessories on the Benelli M4 semi-automatic shotgun, the Truckee replacement forend provides industry standard M-LOK® mounting points on sides and bottom.
Machined from 6061 heat treated aluminum, the Truckee Forend is sleek, rugged and lightweight. M-LOK slots accept Picatinny rail sections or specialized light mounts or vertical grips. The 8½ inch Truckee Forend can be installed in seconds on any Benelli M4 shotgun; while the 11 and 15 inch version requires the removal of the Benelli M4 shotgun’s factory front sling loop.
- Made from 6061-T6 aluminum and high temperature glass-filled nylon polymer endcaps.
- Industry standard M-LOK slots can accept Picatinny rail sections as well as other M-LOK mounts and accessories.
- Replacement forend counts as one US-made part for compliance with Federal law 18 U.S.C. § 922(r), if necessary.
- Installs in seconds; stays on the barrel when the weapon is stripped for cleaning, but can be easily removed, at the bench or in the field, if access to the gas system is desired.
- No tools required for installation or removal.
- 8½ inch Truckee Forend can be installed on any Benelli M4 shotgun.
- 11 and 15 inch Truckee Forend requires the removal of the Benelli M4 shotgun’s factory front sling loop (requires the use of snap ring pliers).
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Looks great, feels good but to much wobble.
Great product. Easy install. No wiggle. Perfect length for a clean look.
This is the best looking out of all the Truckee forends, at least in my opinion. Installation is a little complicated, but it's really not that bad. Since the entire thing is covered in MLOK points, it offers a lot of options for customization. Wobbling is noticeable, but only if you're really forcing it. It doesn't really feel cheap or poorly designed. Heat may be an issue, especially if you hold your hand closer to the gas system, but you can just wear gloves to help with that. The part that you hold for the most part doesn't really touch the barrel, so you should be okay unless you're doing magdump after magdump. I feel that it's also important to mention that this drastically changes the way the gun sounds while operating it. It goes from a slick and quiet(ish) timbre to a reverberant and metallic one. Make of that what you will. I personally think it sounds really cool, not to mention, it kind of fits the sci-fi aesthetic that this brings out. Overall, I got exactly what I expected out of this forend, and I'm very happy with it. I'll probably buy other Mesa accessories in the future.