Truckee® Forend for Ben M4 (12-GA, M-LOK, 8½ in)
Meeting the urgent requirement for an easy way to mount weapon lights and other accessories on the Benelli M4 semi-automatic shotgun, the Truckee replacement forend provides industry standard M-LOK® mounting points on sides and bottom.
Machined from 6061 heat treated aluminum, the Truckee forend is sleek, rugged and lightweight. M-LOK slots accept Picatinny rail sections or specialized light mounts or vertical grips. The 8½ inch Truckee forend can be installed in seconds on any Benelli M4 shotgun; while the 11 inch version requires the removal of the Benelli M4 shotgun’s factory front sling loop.
- Made from 6061-T6 aluminum and high temperature glass-filled nylon polymer endcaps.
- Industry standard M-LOK slots can accept Picatinny rail sections as well as other M-LOK mounts and accessories.
- Replacement forend counts as one US-made part for compliance with Federal law 18 U.S.C. § 922(r), if necessary.
- Installs in seconds; stays on the barrel when the weapon is stripped for cleaning, but can be easily removed, at the bench or in the field, if access to the gas system is desired.
- No tools required for installation or removal.
- 8½ inch Truckee forend can be installed on any Benelli M4 shotgun.
- 11 inch Truckee forend requires the removal of the Benelli M4 shotgun’s factory front sling loop (requires the use of snap ring pliers).
11 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Once I figured out that the rear snap ring had to be forced on I got it. The directions were good but the pictures illustrating were not. So once I got it together I was very pleased with it. It doesn’t have any wiggle in it it’s on very secure I like the feel look and can add on whatever I decide great product to me as I have read that some folks don’t think it looks very good. Everyone doesn’t drive same car either so....
I installed this forearm on my Panzer M4. 1st off I could not get the back cap to fit. Super super tight. I put the end cap in boiling water for 90 sec. Now I was able to slide the end cap into place. Next... the barrel, with the Truckee Forearm installed,.. will not slide into place. The front end cap will not slide over the magazine buffer tube. The magazine buffer tube will not unscrew. Using the heat gun on high for several minutes, I was able to unscrew the magazine buffer tube. Now everything fits perfectly. Note... The magazine buffer tube install must be done before the barrel is completely installed. Looks super sharp. Now to add accessories.
Great aluminum forend, which is unfortunately pretty hard to install based on instructions, wish there was a video....
What nice piece of hardware! Quality fit and feel. If you are looking to pimp your M4, look no further! Strong Work Mesa Tactical!
This forend is very well made, better than the OEM Benelli parts it replaced. It fits prefect. One step in the installation process if you have a LE/MIL model was left out and Tech Services quickly provided the fix. Great product, great service.
Nice sturdy handguard for upgrading your Benelli H20
Great! How about making an installation video. Monkey see.. monkey do?
I purchased this part for use on a custom build that I am working on. It is perfect! The part is obviously of super-high quality, like everything I have purchased from Mesa Tactical. If you have the specific Benelli, or if you have a need for a part with these specs for your own project, you will not be disappointed with this part.
I think you need more than a hammer and an installation video. Start with a product that can actually pass over the M4 gas pistons without damaging them. I simply was not willing to force fit this forend which it appears is required.