Meeting the urgent requirement for an easy way to mount weapon lights and other accessories on the Benelli M4 semi-automatic shotgun, the new Truckee replacement forend provides industry standard M-LOK® mounting points on sides and bottom.
Machined from 6061 heat treated aluminum, the Truckee forend is sleek, rugged and lightweight. M-LOK slots accept Picatinny rail sections or specialized light mounts or vertical grips. The 8½ inch Truckee forend can be installed in seconds on any Benelli M4 shotgun; while the 11 inch version requires the removal of the Benelli M4 shotgun’s factory front sling loop.
- Made from 6061-T6 aluminum and high temperature glass-filled nylon polymer endcaps.
- Industry standard M-LOK slots can accept Picatinny rail sections as well as other M-LOK mounts and accessories.
- Replacement forend counts as one US-made part for compliance with Federal law 18 U.S.C. § 922(r), if necessary.
- Installs in seconds; stays on the barrel when the weapon is stripped for cleaning, but can be easily removed, at the bench or in the field, if access to the gas system is desired.
- No tools required for installation or removal.
- 8½ inch Truckee forend can be installed on any Benelli M4 shotgun.
- 11 inch Truckee forend requires the removal of the Benelli M4 shotgun’s factory front sling loop (requires the use of snap ring pliers).
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
The first time i installed this hand guard i swore i needed a hammer its one of thoes things you need 3 hands for but after doing it a few times in a row you get used to it ( a simple 10min video would clear install up) the handguard is well built and light weight perfect for putting Gucci larping equipment on your Gucci shotgun also appreciate the angle at the top makes a good thumb ramp
Looks better than the other forends I have seen by other companies for sale. It was a struggle to get it installed without scratching anything but was not real hard, but I will only remove when and if I need to service the gas system! Great job guys been waiting for months for this forend for my M4 Thanks!!