Urbino® Pistol Grip Stock For Mossberg 930 (Riser, Standard Butt, 12-GA, Black)
Special note for Urbino stock for Mossberg 930:
Approximately 10-15% of customers require a replacement return spring tube bushing. If you learn you need one during installation, simply contact our support department and we will supply one via US mail at no charge. If you don't want to take a chance and prefer to have the bushing when you install the stock, you must purchase part number
Mesa Tactical, designer and manufacturer of high quality tactical gear and accessories for law enforcement, military and civilian shooters is pleased to announce the Urbino Pistol Grip Stock for the 12 gauge Mossberg 930 platform. The Urbino has become the industry standard for a tactical fixed butt stock for tactical shotguns.
Specifically designed as a tactical stock, the Urbino has features that make it a definitive upgrade over original butt stocks. Made from injection-molded glass-filled nylon, the Urbino has a “tactical”12½ inch length of pull (LoP) for enhanced weapon control and use with body armor; optional field-adjustable cheek riser to provide improved cheek weld when used with optics; optional Limbsaver® butt pad for greater shooting comfort, especially during long training or certification courses; shock-absorbing over-molded rubber grip to reduce shooter fatigue; and a variety of standard and proprietary sling mounting options.
Since its introduction in 2008, the Mossberg 930 shotgun has gained rapid acceptance by American shooters, especially participants in tactical competitions such as Three Gun. As with other shotgun models, the Mossberg 930's factory stock is too long for tactical applications, and demand for a new version of the Urbino stock for the Mossberg 930 was immediate and strong. Like all Urbino stocks, it is 100% made in the U.S.A., available in black, and has a limited lifetime warranty. All hardware included, no gunsmithing necessary to install.
- Injection-molded in glass-filled nylon, the stock features a 12 ½” inch length of pull (LoP)
- Shock-absorbing rubber grip sleeve reduces shooter fatigue
- The field-adjustable cheek riser provides improved cheek weld when used with optics.
- The Limbsaver butt pad is for greater shooting comfort, especially during long training and certification courses
- Includes Benelli-style rear sling loops for 1 1/4 inch sling webbing
- Includes a QD style sling swivel that fits in a hole in the lower rear of the stock